ASSURED PERFORMANCE CERTIFIED | I-CAR GOLD CLASS CERTIFIED
STATE OF THE ART COLLISION CARE FACILITY LOCATED IN WACO, TEXAS
Our hard-Working team of Collision Repair Experts:
- Assured Performance Certified
- GM Certified Collision Repair Network
- Nissan Certified Collision Repair Network
- FCA Certified Collision Repair Center
- KIA Recognized Collision Repair Center
- Subaru Certified Collision Repair Center
- Ford Certified Collision Network
- Hyundai Recognized Collision Repair Center
- I-CAR Gold Class Certified Facility
- I-CAR Platinum & ASE Certified Technicians
What is OEM Certification and What does it mean to YOU?
What is OEM Certification?
OEM certifications by auto manufacturer is a process of creating a network of qualified repairers to properly repair a vehicle back to manufactures pre-accident condition. In the process of building this network, repair facilities must meet and maintain OEM requirements. These requirements involve customer service, documentation of repair process, advanced manufacture training of new technologies, equipment, and meeting key performance indicators.
OEM Certifications are a higher standard of commitment and quality for safe automotive repairs. This higher standard is available to any shop or technician if they are willing to commit to the higher standard. 2019, the collision industry consist less than 15% of all shops have made the commitment to a higher standard. Yes, this commitment requires the acquisition of additional manufacturer training and equipment.
What does it mean to YOU?
At Bebrick Collision Care Center our commitment to a higher standard means a SAFE YOU. A vehicle that will protect our most valuable resource YOU and your FAMILY.
Bebrick Collision Care Center has dedicated our higher standard of quality to the following OEM Certifications: GM, Nissan, FCA, KIA, Subaru, Ford and Hyundai.